[Zope] I'm totally lost /me 2

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 23:41:22 -0400

TMGB wrote:

> I need to know where on an NT Server to put a .py file, specifically a
> file similar
> to the How-To ZODB "Simple" example file at :
> http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/michel/HowTos/ZODB-How-To
> There is no src or Extensions directory Under Zope on the NT I installed
> too.
>
> And, is the "Simple" example meant to be one file (I assumed so) or used
> as separate external methods.

It is not entirely clear and I should clarify the How-To.  The example
is meant to be used with ZPublisher and ZODB only, most of the zope
stuff is not even needed, although it does come with both necessary
components.  The how-to was meant to be a very technical high level
example, not beginner oriented.  A little introduction explaining that
the example code was meant to show off persistence only will be added to
explain this.