[Zope] Subject: RE: [Zope] Connecting to Ms Access w/ Zope?

Andy Pahne ap@net22.net
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:49:55 +0100

 Michael Maier wrote:
>  How do I connect to an MS Access DB using Zope?

I understand the difficuties very well. I have a database
system-dsn connection with my MS Access database established,
but I can't add any other database-connection anywhere.
There's only this Gadfly example stuff.

 Nitin Borwankar wrote:
>  It is also necessary to create the DSN as a "System DSN"
>  rather than a "User DSN".
>  Only the System DSN's are visible to Zope in the ZODBCDA.

That's what I did, but nothing happened. What shold I do now?

By the way, I had problems extracting the .gz -archive with
Winzip 7.0. I used gunzip (on my Linux-box) to unzip it and
the copied the whole stuff into ...zope\lib\python. Anybody
had the same problems?

Andy Pahne