[Zope] Incorrect content-type returned by ZServer

David S. Harrison dsh@magma-da.com
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 11:05:00 -0800

"David S. Harrison" wrote:

> I have a Zope 2.0.1 application that is working pretty well except that
> one page is given the wrong content-type by ZServer.  The page in
> question is a DTML document with CGI parameters.  I wrote a debugging
> application in Java to trap the input and output between the browser
> and the server.  Here is a log from a successful transaction:

Not long after looking closer at this issue, I found the problem.
The page with the wrong content type contains some characters that
are outside the printable range.  It looks like ZServer saw those
characters and thought it was an octet stream.  The problem
appears to be in my page generation.

			David S. Harrison
			(dsh@magma-da.com)