[Zope] Viewing versions and logging out?

Art Hampton arth@pacsg.css.mot.com
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:30:10 -0600

I know the answers exist to both of these questions, but I can't
remember where I saw them.

Viewing Versions:
There is a way to give someone a URL that lets them see into a version
you have created.  What is it?  Once they've done that, is there another
URL that will disable the version?

Logging out:
There is a snippet of code that logs someone out (posted to
zope@zope.org just in the last few days perhaps?  Searching my inbox
came up empty).  What was that again?

Thanks, sorry to ask questions which I know I've already bumped into the
answer already....  I would have thought searches for "logoff",
"logout", or "go" (I seem to remember that the URL for the version had
that in it....) on www.zope.org would have come up with something....