[Zope] stripping [] from a var

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 11:55:15 +0100

Hi Anders,

This looks like a Python list var. When several form fields have the same
name their content is returned in a Python list. I suppose you're seeing
the list content is raw form.

In a DTML method you can loop on the list with:

<dtml-in yourList>
    You value is: <dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in>

I suppose you can do something similar in a Z SQL method.

HTH.

Alexandre