[Zope] Using java applet with zope

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:55:20 -0500

alwyn,

java applets work without a problem being served right out of zope. upload
the applet .class or .jar file into zope as a file object from the
management screens and access it in the applet tag just like you would in
any other website. of course you need to make sure to upload the .class or
.jar into the right folder so the applet tag can "see" it.

jens