[Zope] ZMySQLDA product problem?

Art Hampton arth@pacsg.css.mot.com
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 12:34:37 -0600

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

Of course, we're using shutdown -i 6 under Solaris.

> > o  Installing another product (including stopping and restarting Zope)
> >
> > We get the following message in our SQL DB connection:
> > _______
> > This object is broken because the ZMySQLDA product that
> > created it is no
> > longer
> > installed or is installed incorrectly. Please contact your product
> > vendor for assistance.
>
> Go to Control_Panel/Products, click on the adapter, click on 'traceback'
> and send us the traceback.

I was surprised to see something there, given that the connection is
currently working fine:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/zope/Zope-2.0.1-src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py",
line 393, in import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/__init__.py", line 106, in ?
    import sys, os, Globals, DA
  File
"/usr/local/zope/Zope-2.0.1-src/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/DA.py",
line 108, in ?
    from db import DB
  File
"/usr/local/zope/Zope-2.0.1-src/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/db.py",
line 106, in ?
    import _mysql, regex, sys
ImportError: ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/python: fatal: libmysqlclient.so.6:
open failed: No such file or directory

Looks like it doesn't know where it should be looking for the library
(/usr/local/lib/mysql in this case).  What do I need to do?

Thanks.