[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope Hispano: Resources for Spanish speaking Zope users and developers developers

Eduardo Fernandez Corrales efernandez@sistelnet.es
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:24:30 +0000

Hello,

I have created a website http://zope.sistelnet.es/ with resources of
interest for Spanish speaking Zope users and developers. It is a site in
Spanish that runs Squishdot.

I hope it serves as a meeting point for people Spanish speaking poople
interested in Zope.

It will provide, news, resources and documentation in Spanish, Zope
powered sites in Spanish, interationalization issues, python and Zope
links, etc... and of course my rants from time to time.

I hope some day it will become the kind of community that can be seen in
the Zope main website and in zope.de

A mailing list hispaZope
http://zope.sistelnet.es/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/hispazope has also been
created to support the site.