[Zope] Viewing versions and logging out?

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:28:01 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Art Hampton wrote:
> > > Logging out:
> > > There is a snippet of code that logs someone out (posted to
> > > zope@zope.org just in the last few days perhaps?  Searching my inbox
> > > came up empty).  What was that again?
> >
> >    Depends on how you do authentication - Cookie or Basic Auth.
>
> I haven't messed at all with security yet - all my settings are exactly
> as they were when Zope was installed.
>
> So I don't even know the answer to that, other than however it is set up
> when it is installed.  I'm using the acl_users folder (by default), and
> haven't looked into the GenericUserFolder and any other security control
> folders yet....

   So you are using Basic Auth scheme. To logout user do
<!--#raise Unauthorised--> (if I spell this correctly). Search through
mailing list for greater details - the topic had been discussed many times
before.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru