[Zope] newbie: only 1 thread! where's the other 3 gone?

Maarten Slaets maarten.slaets@kpnqwest.com
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 10:39:13 +0100

hi,
I've had our zope site up for some time now without a problem. however,
since a couple of days, only 1 python process gets spawned:
  nobody 11614     1  0   Nov 18 ?        2:24 python
/usr/local/Zope-2.0.1-src/pcgi/pcgi_publisher.py
This used to be 4 of 'em, like it ought to be. Python is 1.52 and to my
knowledge nothing has been changed to apache and pcgi (I use zope 2.0.1 as a
virtual host under apache, using pcgi to call zope)
have any of you experienced something alike or have suggestion where to
look? (I know there's the -t swith for ZServer, but since I use
pcgi_publisher.py instead of z2.py ...)

--
Maarten Slaets
Web Developer