[Zope] -Z option doesn't work on BSDi

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:11:48 -0300

Hello,

    I have a client that uses a BSDi server from Verio (iServer) ... I have
installed Zope there, but from time to time it stops and I cannot find error
messages in the Z2.log ...

    I have started Zope with the ./start script without the "-D" and with
"-Z" ... and when I try to issue the ./start again after it stops
responding, I get a message that the Data.fs is locked by another process. I
issue a ps -aux | grep python and there are no process running. So I issue a
./stop and then a ./start and it's working again...

    Does anyone has a solution to this? I cannot be connecting to the server
everytime it stops responding... :(

    Cheers and TIA

/B

--