[Zope] ZDiscussion How does one use this??

Tim Cook twcook@iswt.com
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 14:16:56 +0000

Jochen Haeberle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Zope and am struggling a bit... I downloaded ZDiscussion
> 0.2.0, extracted it to the correct place and imported the additional
> zclass (whatever that is, none of the docs explains this). I can add
> a new ZDiscussion fine, but what than?? It seems like that's an empty
> folder with some special tabs, but how do I use the discusion???
>
> Furthermore, where is a documentation that tells about that? The
> ReadMe only covers the DropIn replacment for Confera.
>
> Is ZDiscussion just the basis for a product like ZDConfera? If so,
> where are the features like Preview???

  I have not used ZDiscussion or Confera. But I can tell you that
Squisdot is very easy to install and complete once installed. For
a newbie like me it was great. 30 min. it was up and running.

Tim Cook, Coordinator FreePM Project |  Chairman, Obion County
http://www.freepm.org                |  Libertarian Party of
Open Source for a Free World         |  Tennessee