[Zope] ZDiscussion How does one use this??

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 17:12:26 +0100

At 12:03 Uhr +0100 05.12.1999, Jochen Haeberle wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am new to Zope and am struggling a bit... I downloaded ZDiscussion
>0.2.0, extracted it to the correct place and imported the additional
>zclass (whatever that is, none of the docs explains this). I can add
>a new ZDiscussion fine, but what than?? It seems like that's an
>empty folder with some special tabs, but how do I use the
>discusion???
>
>Furthermore, where is a documentation that tells about that? The
>ReadMe only covers the DropIn replacment for Confera.
>
>Is ZDiscussion just the basis for a product like ZDConfera? If so,
>where are the features like Preview???

I noticed that the factory of my system is not working correctly.
Although "default" is marked, all the files in "default methods" of
the product are not copied to the new fodler. After manually copying
the files, it works... This happens with Zope 2.0.1 as well as with
Zope 2.1. Is this a bug??

Jochen