[Zope] Restart Button missing in 2.1.0

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 11:55:27 -0700

Joachim Schmitz wrote:

> I am missing the "Restart" button in the control panel of Zope-2.1.0.
> Bug or feature ?

Depends on how you started it. If (under unixen) you started it from the
comand line or init script, it should be there. AIUI, under wintdows, it
is only there if running as a service under NT. I am sure someone will
correct me if I am wrong on that last one :-)

If called from pcgi, I don't believe you will see it there either. At
least on mine, I don't.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.