[Zope] ZDiscussion How does one use this??

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 06:39:13 +0100

Sam,

At 19:22 Uhr -0800 05.12.1999, Sam Gendler wrote:
>I don't have ZDiscussions in front of me, but isn't there a tab saying
>'rebuild default methods' on the management panel.  If I recall
>correctly, it copies the methods from the product into the instance, so
>that they are visible and editable.  If memory serves, it is the farthest
>tab to the right

Thank you! Yes, that tab is there... and using the Restore-Button
gives all the files
in the discussion-folder. But is this the way this is supposed to work???

Jochen

P.S.: How does one enable monitoring for ZDiscussions?