[Zope] Question About Additional info for AUTHENTICATED_USER

scott kaplan skaplan@wso.williams.edu
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:43:33 -0500 (EST)

I can set the subject in a cookie, or somether session object, but i still
need to store the info of which subejct is associated with which user to
set the cookie, unless I am missing something.
-Scott