[Zope] ZClass class attributes

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:15:47 -0500

Well, you can create attributes of classes, that's the objects that all
the instances share (if it's defined in the ZClass) or objects that
specific instances can contain (if that specific instance is an
ObjectManager).

The answer your question though, I don't think ZClasses can have shared
instance Zope properties.  You can allways provide an interface though
with DTML methods (this might prove cleaner also if you just define an
interface).

-Michel