[Zope] Zope 2.1 does NOT work with NT Apache!

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 17:13:21 +0100

Hi there,

I apologize for writing such a strong title, but I can't get Zope 2.1 to
work with NT Apache at all, and my previous message (more extensive)
describing my problems went unanswered. I realize installation issues
are an impopular topic.

The binary distributation is insufficient, because no Zope.cgi is
included.

The documention is insufficient, because it is unix-specific; it talks
about passing command line options to Zope, but Zope on NT can be ran as
a Service, and how to pass command line options then?

There may be a bug, as a manually constructed Zope.cgi makes the Zope
installation 'spin'.

See my previous mail to this list for more information.

I can't get it to work at all, and I need to get it to work within the
week. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Martijn