[Zope] Zope woes continue - server going down regularly. (possible solution)

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 15:39:48 -0600

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

Still seems like this could be done in the ZApplication dtor -- oops, __del__
isn't there!

Tres Seaver            tseaver@palladion.com      http://www.palladion.com
Palladion Software     Houston, Texas, USA        713-523-6582