[Zope] ZDiscussion How does one use this??

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 11:13:13 -0500

Jochen Haeberle wrote:

> I noticed that the factory of my system is not working correctly.
> Although "default" is marked, all the files in "default methods" of
> the product are not copied to the new fodler. After manually copying
> the files, it works... This happens with Zope 2.0.1 as well as with
> Zope 2.1. Is this a bug??

    Yes, it is.  It seems to only add the default methods when you
create the Topic object in the root folder.  I'll have a fix shortly,
but in the meantime I've seen reports that using the 'Regenerate
methods' view will work correctly and add the required methods.

Mike.