[Zope] Form action -> zsql method linkage ? - was Re: [Zope] how to get detailsof sql.error ?of sql.error ?

Nitin Borwankar nitin@borwankar.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:07:42 -0800

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> simpler even:
>
>    <dtml-try>
>
>      <dtml-call insert_survey_rec>

So are you saying here that I do not have to explicitly pass parameters
insert_survey_rec because they exist in the REQUEST and the names match
?
Also - no "  " around insert_survey_rec?

Or are you just saying I could drop the <dtml-with REQUEST>.

I am making progress slowly and my current problem is the exact syntax
of parameters passed to insert_survey_rec.

Any help appreciated.

Nitin.