[Zope] technical support dept. product

Kirrily 'Skud' Robert skud+usenet@netizen.com.au
10 Dec 1999 01:10:23 GMT

In article <384FAE55.A158DA84@vt.edu>, Jim Washington wrote:

>Anyway, my product did some things the other didn't and had IMHO better
>presentation.  It is still running in experimental mode, if anyone would
>like to look.  I could probably package the code as a ZClasses Product,
>though it was my first major look at Zope, and I would have done quite a
>few things differently now.

If "the other" in the para quoted refers to Xen, I should mention that
we haven't even *started* to make it look pretty yet, but should be
doing so in the next couple of days.  Usability and ease of navigation
are pretty high on my priority list, and if we can make it look "shiny"
as well, that would be nice :)

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud@netizen.com.au - http://netizen.com.au/
"Sure, only 2 percent of the Internet population uses lynx, but they're