[Zope] Zope stability

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 19:48:46 -0700

> Also, on a side note, is there a way to do offline development of Zope, and
> commit those changes to the main site at a later date? I know this raises
> important concurrency concerns, but has it ever been considered as a part
> of Zope's feature set? A CVS of sorts, where you check out and in files?

Well, you can run a developoment server with an identical environmen. To
update the live site, you export the relevant parts, and import them
into the production server.

One option  anyway.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.