[Zope] site search

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:50:17 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to implement a search feature on my site. Basically, I've
created a form for searching with two radio buttons, one for searching the
Internet and the other for searching my site with ZCatalog. Do I need to
use any DTML trickery here or can I easily get the form to direct the
action to different places based on which radio button is selected? I
really hope this isn't some really obvious HTML question, but I hunted
around and I can't find a good example or any easy answers. Thanks.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/