[Zope] reality check

Alexander Limi alexander@mp3.no
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:23:50 +0100

> > > Zope has some of the worst documentation I have ever encountered.  I
> > > paged through it for a while and was unable to get to any actual
> <snip>

> Ouch.  That hurts.

While it hurts, it's not far from the truth. Have you considered putting a
guy/gal on documentation exclusively? In the projects I have encountered in
real life (if I can be said to have such a thing ;), I've found this provides
the most consistent and best documentation. A person who's only job is to
interact with the staff and provide legible information on what they produce is
a godsend.

I know it costs money, but your product really deserves it.

Just a recommendation on which order one should go through the docs would go a
long way.

Alexander Limi (who will stop whining, and start learning :)
http://mp3.no