[Zope] Can't commit work!

Art Hampton arth@pacsg.css.mot.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:24:57 -0600

> Are you running 2.1? Or 2.0.1?  If you did a normal
> shut-down, you should have gotten an index file.

2.1.  I did a normal shutdown.  To see if I could get an index file this
time, I started it up again (nohup ./start &), tried saving my version
again (which failed again), and then stopped it (./stop).  Should I use
the shutdown button on the Control Panel instead?

Let's try that and see what happens....  Hey, there's an index file....
Now I was supposed to delete it.  I'm guessing that won't help, since
there wasn't one in the first place....  And no, it didn't.

Database is gzipped and will soon be on its way to you in a separate
message.

Thanks.