[Zope] Can't commit work!

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:04:39 +0000

Art Hampton wrote:

> I posed this same question yesterday, and thought I would have heard
> something already given the severity of the problem.
>
> When I went to save the version I've been working in, I got:
>
> Zope Error
> Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: ~

(snip)

This is due to a bug in the handling of undone transactions
in a version.  I've checked in a fix
(to lib/python/ZODB/FileStorage.py) and the fix will be
in a 2.1.1 release, which I expect to happen early next week.

I'll send you the new version of the file in a separate message.

Thanks for reporting this.

Note that we at DC don't always read the Zope list every day.
At least I don't. If you need a quick response to something like
this, I suggest also posting to support@digicool.com.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.