[Zope] apache fastcgi and -pass-header

Scott Parish sRp@portico.org
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 07:46:53 +0000

I've been trying to get apache, fastcgi, and zope to all play kindly with
each other.  So far things have gone fairly smootly, but i've gotten stuck
with the '-pass-header' tag i'm suppose to include on the FastCgiExternalServer
line in my httpd.conf file.  Whenever i add this tag, apache gripes by saying:

FastCgiExternalServer: invalid option: -pass-header

I suppose i could just leave these out and try to access the zope server
directly when i need to authenticate, but it would be nice if i could get
it working right.

Thanks
sRp

btw, zope simply rocks!  I'm currently trying to sell the rest of the is
department here at the school on it so that they don't do something stupid like
go out and buy spectra.