[Zope] apache fastcgi and -pass-header

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:58:03 -0800

[Scott Parish, on Sat, 11 Dec 1999]
:: I've been trying to get apache, fastcgi, and zope to all play kindly with
:: each other.  So far things have gone fairly smootly, but i've gotten stuck
:: with the '-pass-header' tag i'm suppose to include on the FastCgiExternalServer
:: line in my httpd.conf file.  Whenever i add this tag, apache gripes by saying:
::
:: FastCgiExternalServer: invalid option: -pass-header
::
:: I suppose i could just leave these out and try to access the zope server
:: directly when i need to authenticate, but it would be nice if i could get
:: it working right.

You don't say what your following this with. Are you just putting in
"-pass-header"?
or
"-pass-header Authorization"
or even