[Zope] apache fastcgi and -pass-header

Scott Parish sRp@portico.org
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:37:36 +0000

Thus spake Anthony Baxter (anthony@interlink.com.au):

> > I've been trying to get apache, fastcgi, and zope to all play kindly with
> > each other.  So far things have gone fairly smootly, but i've gotten stuck
> > with the '-pass-header' tag i'm suppose to include on the FastCgiExternalServ
> er
> > line in my httpd.conf file.  Whenever i add this tag, apache gripes by saying
>
> You'll need the latest snapshot of fastcgi.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out.  Now that you mention it, i've also found
the line in the pdf file that came with the zope fastcgi patch that warns about
this.  It might be a good idea if that line were made a little more bold
or tagged some how as a warning statement instead of a passing comment, or
possible i should start reading docs more carefuly (yeah, i should).

Thanks for the help!

sRp