[Zope] Structured Text: How to end lists??

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:38:47 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem with structured text. I am doing a list with several
paragraphs starting with "*", after
which another paragraph follows, in this case a named link starting
with ".. [F1]"

When Zope renders the page, it does not correctly close the list, it
includes the following paragraph in the
<li>-tag, but closes the list before the standard_footer_html

Is there a way to tell Zope to close a list?? I tried indenting the
list a level more than the surrounding text
but that did not help.

The way Zope deals with lists in structured text is a bit strange...
every list-entry becomes enclosed by
a way to format this.

Jochen