[Zope] Editor

Guido A.J. Stevens gyst@nfg.nl
13 Dec 1999 21:46:52 +0100

Doug McNaught <doug@mcnaught.org> writes:

> > Preventing RSI by using xemacs via ange-ftp. And banging their heads
> > on their desks, because editing a DTML method and saving it changes
> > its meta type into a DTML document :-(.
>
> This is fixable by customizing efs-make-backup-files.

You just nuke it by setting it to nil, or what? I mean, it helps,
thanx, but that's a rude way of talking to my system and I was
wondering, whether you might be using something more subtle than:

(setq efs-make-backup-files nil)

??

:*CU#
--
***    Guido A.J. Stevens      ***    mailto:gyst@nfg.nl    ***
***    Net Facilities Group    ***    tel:+31.43.3618933    ***

Perhaps the deeper one probes and the greater one's commitment
to, and dependence on, information technology, the more resistant
one may become to its essence.      [ISBN 0-262-03228-7, p.315]