[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Getting a printout of my Zope Application

Rik Hoekstra RikHoekstra@bigfoot.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:52:24 +0100

Hm, except that when I import an exported product back into ZOpe it fails
with the following traceback:

 Zope Error

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: ('not enough arguments; expected 2, got 1', , ())

<snip>

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 214,
in publish_module
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179,
in publish
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 165,
in publish
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160,
in mapply
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 102,
in call_object
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\OFS\ObjectManager.py, line 478,
in manage_importObject
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\ExportImport.py, line 216,
in importFile
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\ExportImport.py, line 318,
in importXML
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\ExportImport.py, line 283,
in importFile
TypeError: (see above)

Rik