[Zope] SQL Methods and namespace question

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@luna-park.de
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:16:45 +0100

Hello Rik,

it's good to know that I am not the only one with this problem.
I posted some days ago but didn't get any answer. I can't even
get "normal" REQUEST variables to evaluate correct.

I tried an argument arg:int=0 and in SQL

SELECT * FROM DATA
<dtml-sqlgroup where>
  <dtml-if arg>
    <dtm-sqltest arg type=int>
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-sqlgroup>

and I always get

SELECT * FROM DATA WHERE ARG=0

Shouldn't that be impossible?

To your problem:

Did you try searchitem.searchterm? Although "searchitem."
shouldn't be needed. Maybe you need to use REQUEST.searchitem
or did you define searchitem as argument in the ZSQL form?

So long

Ulli

--
----------------- Die Website Effizienzer ------------------
luna-park                Bravo Sanchez, Vollmert, Wisser GbR