[Zope] Acquisition problem - please help

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:15:49 -0500 (EST)

First my apologies for pressing the send button too fast.

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Dave Parker wrote:

> > that reference it to reflect that).  Now I see what I described above.
>
> I've tried on a couple other Zopes to make the simplest case work and
> can't, so I must have imagined that I had it working at all.  But I
> don't understand this - I thought properties and methods were supposed
> to be acquired this way?
>
> Really desperate, please help

Dave this beats me. If M is a DTML Method then it should acquire the value
of X nearer in the acquisition path. If it is however a Document or any
other object it will start acquiring from its own context in your case
first.

Is any object in your acquisition path, a custom object that defines a
__getitem__ method?

Pavlos