[Zope] Jolt

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:02:16 -0500

Hello everyone:

I just received a flyer from Software Development Magazine soliciting
input for the 2000 Jolt awards.  Essentially, the Jolt award is given to
various products and technologies that make development easier.

I believe passionately that Zope fits that bill.  However, Digital
Creations will NOT be nominating Zope ourselves.

If you as a Zope community think Zope is a Good Thing, I'd encourage you
to visit Software Development magazine at www.sdmagazine.com and the
Jolt page at http://www.sdmagazine.com/sdonline/fr_jolt.html

Go Zope!

--Rob

--
Rob Page                 V: 540.371.6909
Digital Creations, Inc.  F: 703.995.0412