[Zope] FastCGI and apache setup problems

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:21:51 -0500 (EST)

Andrew

I have not used the named pipe option of FastCGI so I won't be of much
help. Maybe you can test the TCP option first and see if you can tweek
that one to work. Apart from the read/write options on /tmp/zope.soc I
don't expect any other major sources of headaches.

> Once I get this working how do I stop Zope from being accessable on any port
> other than my apache port?

You can try modifying the z2.py file in the Zope root directory. At
around the end of the file you will see the relevant code to install the
various protocol handlers. Try commenting out all the ones you don't
want to run (in your case the http code, if your using the
/tmp/zope.soc named pipe).

Just a guess

Pavlos