[Zope] 2.1.1 and fsimport.py?

Steen Suder CAB@Earthling.net
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:33:27 +0100

1. Does anyone have a version of fsimport.py that works with 2.1.1?
2. How is it supposed to work?

I placed the most recent version I could find in the Extensions dir.
Then I added an external method in the root folder.
Now I have a fsimport object there, with a "Try it" tab... that renders
an error when activated.

Error:

Invalid request

The parameter, fsdir, was omitted from the request. Make sure to specify
all required parameters, and try the request again.

The traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in
publish
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 155, in
mapply
    (Object: fsimport)
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 107, in
missing_name
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 533,
in badRequestError
BadRequest: (see above)

--
Best regards / Mvh.,
Steen Suder, sysadm kollegie6400.dk -|- OpenSource --- Sign of the time

Scan-Aqua ADVARSEL WARNING http://www.uk.k64.dk/sfs/Scan-Aqua/