[Zope] Re: Objet : Re: [Zope] Change XML file with zope API

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:28:57 +0100

Francois-Regis CHALAOUX wrote:

[asks how to reflect changes to an XML Document using the DOM in the XML
source (at least that's how I interpreted it). I point out that this is
automatic]

[snip]
> Thus, the method int the "enum" at the beginning of XMLDocument .py ( in " __ac_permissions__ " ) are the stuff !?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. __ac_permissions__ lists methods, but
what does that have to do with it?

Could you please attempt to describe again what you're trying to
accomplish?

Node.py is the most interesting file if you want to study XMLDocument's
DOM implementation, together with lib/python/OFS/ZDOM.py

Regards,

Martijn