[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] How can I modify the Zsql search interface?

Rik Hoekstra RikHoekstra@bigfoot.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:48:53 +0100

[I moved this thread to the zope list]

> Hello:
>    Thanks a lot for provide me useful information.

YOu're welcome

>    Can you give me a example?

Hm, perhaps you should read the ZSQL Guide, if you haven't already <URL:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/ZSQL>

Probably it contains much of what you want to know right now. Giving an
example out of the blue is a bit inefficient. Perhaps you could be a bit
more specific as to what you try to accomplish

> I can only do like this,And donnot know what
> fields I can edit...

Your database connection (usually) let's you browse the structure of your
database (that is, the tables). THere you can find how your fields are
called.