[Zope] about the new site design

chris abraham chris@memes.org
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 23:53:52 -0500

At 11:46 PM -0500 12/25/99, Michel Pelletier wrote:

>I propose there should be a link on the navigation bar ('Search',
>'Documentation' .etc..) called 'News' that has the old 'slash' style
>news display.

I agree about the quickstart news /. eyeful that they current site has (or
has it changed?) is very useful for me to 'keep up' with the current head
of steam, as my 2 cents in concerned.  I would bookmark a page like that
and leave the 'marketing' page to the first timers.

Cheers,

Chris

--
Chris Abraham <chris@caucus.com> Tel: +1 703 243-6622 x503
Caucus Systems, Inc. 2000 N 15th St 207 Arlington VA 22201