[Zope] return decimal values from ZSQL (Oracle) [Q]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:30:30 -0300

Hello...

	I am sorry to repost this message, but I didn't receive any reply so I presume that, since I sent this email on Dec 25, it passed un-noticed ;-)

	I have an Oracle table where a field is a NUMBER .... I do a SELECT field FROM oratable and I get "2.29" ... (without quotes ;-)

	But when doing the same SELECT from a ZSQL I get "2" ... no decimals. I don't know if it's an Oracle specific problem... Anyone has a clue? I tryied using the TO_NUMBER(field, '9999.99') function but it returns "2"...

	TIA

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>