[Zope] help with MySQL installation

CURTIS David David.Curtis@state.or.us
28 Dec 1999 17:11:03 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to get MySQL installed with Zope and Linux.
I can get Zope, Python, Zserver  and Linux running with the RPM's.
What I can't seem to be able to do is install the MySQL database connection.
I have read the  docs from alanprog who says thatI must use the source version of Zope.  I have tried to install the source without any success.  I reloaded linux and tried the source Zope.  I get several errors about Z2.py and a lack of permission.  After installing Python devel most errrors went away.  Is there some docs on source installation?