[Zope] PCGI vs FastCGI under Apache?

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:43:43 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Art Hampton wrote:
> It sounds like mod_pcgi2 is revision 0.1.0, so I'm nervous
> about going with that.

   There is 0.1.2, but nothing changed in the code - I just added versioning
scheme to include the module in AppWatch library.

   I am working on the module. It seems stable for me - I run some sites on
it and use it to manage these sites. Look:

   (replace /pcgi/ with /Zope/ or vice versa to look these sites via
mod_pcgi2 or Zope.cgi)

http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/

http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/phd01 (this site require you to edit URLs manually
replacing /Zope/ with /pcgi/; I hope it wouldn't hurt you too much :)

http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/Random - two demos for my little toy Products;
source code is here: http://sun.med.ru/~phd/Software/Zope/

   I'd be very glad to hear any opinion on mod_pcgi2 - how it's compiled
and worked for you.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru