[Zope] Bobo/realm?

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:41:59 -0800 (PST)

Bobo related question here (yes, I'm still using it).

I'm using bobo-2.1.4, pcgi, apache 1.3.3 (with the rewriterule trick for
authentication and using a virtualhost), on a linux box (redhat-5.1).

I can't seem to set the realm. I have...

__bobo_realm__=members

set in my top level module (the one referred to in the pcgi file), but my
realm always stays 'unknown'. I also tried setting it like Zope does (via
the BOBO_REALM environmental setting in the pcgi-file), but this didn't
work either.

Any tips...

---

John Eikenberry