[Zope] Newbie DTML question

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:01:08 -0500 (EST)

> So now, I want to get at the value of the variable named "Processor," but I
> don't "know" that the name of the variable is "Processor" hence the
> indirection. Using your chunk of code above, my traceback reflects the
> following change in the correct direction but not quite there.

Maybe you can set another variable in REQUEST to the name of the form
variable:

REQUEST.set('form_var_name',_['Category'])

in the case you described it will hold the string 'Processor'.
You can then access its contents by:

_.getitem(form_var_name) I hope ;-)

Then again I have not followed the thread so my apologies if my suggestion
is out of context.

Pavlos