[Zope] Products, levers and the dtmlExample folder on zope.org

The Dragon De Monsyne dragondm@delta.integral.org
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:36:41 -0600 (CST)

	I've been looking thru the dtml example folder that was uploaded
to zope.org, for usefull tips & tricks, and  it's quite nice. There is one
puzzle however that I would  like to solve.

	In the hitcounter example it refers to making the counter a
Product to simplify adding it. It says to look at the counter product in
the Products directory in the Control Panel for details on how this was
done. That product of course isn't there. (minor documentation bug there)

	I'm going to guess that this is an example of one of those
so-called 'Levered' objects I've heard abt, which sound insanely usefull,
but which I've been able to find absolutely nil documentation on.

	Anyone have any docs on these?  Or at least an exported version of
that hitcounter product, so I can see what one looks like?

	-The Dragon De Monsyne