[Zope] sync Zope userids with Apache userids?

Philip Aylesworth purple@mnsi.net
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:41:27 -0500

I am new to zope but I read somewhere that you can let apache do your
authentication. Then you can use the AUTENTICATED_USER variable in zope. I
don't know if you can access groups, though.

Phil.

Philip Aylesworth                   mailto:purple@mnsi.net