[Zope] Products, levers and the dtmlExample folder on zope.org

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 10:42:54 -0500

Andy Smith wrote:

> 1/ Although I guess it shows the principle of how the lever works, it was a
> little bit ugly and maybe not the best thing to shove out there as an
> example. To tidy it up, I'd have liked to be able to add a messagedialogue
> which returns the user back to manage_main when the OK button is pressed...
> anyone know how it's done?

from Globals import MessageDialog

def blah(self):

        if REQUEST: return MessageDialog(
            title  ='Changed %s' % self.id,
            message='%s has been updated' % self.id,
            action =REQUEST['URL1']+'/manage_main',
            target ='manage_main')

-Michel