[Zope] mailing list split time?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 13:38:20 -0600

I think it would be nice to give all current list members a brief
opportunity to subscribe to lists of choice before the lists go live. This
way no one who is interested would miss any messages between the time the
read about the new lists and subscribe.

After the brief period of time an announcement can be made which opens the
list for posting.

ie:

Announcement: Zope... list available for subscriptions
Announcement: Zope... list available for posting

Just an idea.

Jimmie

<snip>>Greetings Zopeheads,